Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogging

Good evening.
I'm sitting in Atlanta on the last night of my vacation before heading home to Charlotte tomorrow. I don't go back to work until Monday, so I'll have the weekend to rest and get ready to go back to work. I was a little bit aggressive when planning this trip - over 2,500 miles and driving through nine states. There was a very special reason for me to plan this trip and unfortunately due to circumstances beyond mine and others' control my entire reason for making this trip was not to be realized. And I am very sad that it happened that way.
Recently I was asked by one of Canadian friends to start an account on Facebook. I did so and in the short time that I have been on the site, a little over 100 people from my life, current and past have befriended me. Family members, former co-workers and friends from all parts of my life going back to my best friend when I was in elementary school. It has become an easy way to keep track of what everyone is up to and let them know what I'm up to. I tried to keep an account of my vacation on Facebook and my last posting on Nashville was actually a cross post of what I put on Facebook.
The reason I mention this, is because I'm not really sure how many people are checking into this blog. I know of one important person for sure and a few others have mentioned that over the year I've been posting that they have looked once or twice. So, I'm at a point where I'm questioning whether I want to continue with this blog.
So, if there are people out there reading this and are really interested in me and what I'm doing with my life here in Charlotte (well Atlanta right now) then please let me know. Of course there are less restrictions here, then on Facebook, but have I really posted anything that could be deemed controversial?
Thanks to those who have been reading and I hope to hear from more than just one person on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to send

you the very small

observation so as to give thanks the moment again

for the pleasant strategies you've

discussed above. sac longchamp pliage pas cher ,It's quite

extremely generous of

you to deliver unhampered exactly

what many people could have offered as an ebook to earn some cash for their own end, specifically given that you could

have done it [url=http://www.longchampsacspliagefr.com]longchamp pas cher[/url] sac longchamp in case you [url=http://www.longchampsacspliagefr.com]sac longchamp pliage[/url]

longchamp pas cher desired. Those pointers

likewise acted as a easy way to

understand that most people have the same desire really like

mine to grasp good deal more pertaining to this issue.

I'm certain

there are lots of more pleasant instances ahead for people who

take a look at your blog post.