Saturday, February 23, 2008

My New Volume Opens


Well, today was the day that I started my move to Charlotte. Having lived in NJ for all but the first two years of my life, this is a very big move for me to take. Luckily my newest and best buddy was there to help me keep my head straight (so to speak) as i prepared to leave today. I usually overpack even when i go away for a weekend, but i was surprised that i was still able to see out the rear window of the Jeep for the drive to Richmond today and then onto Charlotte tomorrow.

The drive was uneventful - just hit a little traffic south of DC - but it took 5 hours 14 minutes to go the 313 miles to Glen Allen, VA. Staying overnight tonight at a SpringHill Suites - hotel #201 for me!

Well, hopefully i'll get in the habit of writing down what i've been discovering as a transplant to North Carolina - i also hope that it gets more interesting as we go along.

thanks for reading!

No comments: